There is a famous Quote called as, “We can improve only when we measure”.
We all know that Performance measurement is very important for bench-marking organization processes and methods with market standards. Performance measurement describes the feedback on operations which are geared towards customer satisfaction and strategic decisions and objectives
Supply chain Is playing very crucial role in the organization’s success. Supply chain is system of facilities that procure raw materials, transform them into intermediate goods and then final products, and finally deliver the products to customers through a distribution system.
The performance of each activity can be easily modeled based on its well-defined parameters such as the inventory turnover ratio and the rejection rate of the manufacturing process. There is a lack of models that integrate most of the related major functions in the company.
This course is outlined for those who are part of any supply chain function like demand planner, buyer, material planner, logistics specialist, supply chain manager or supply chain consultants.
This course includes
- Handout of 135 Pages
- 9 Course lecture videos
- Basic Knowledge of English
What will you learn
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Materials Management
- Production Planning & Control
- Sales & Operations Planning
- MRP & DRP
- Inventory Management
- Logistics, transportation, warehousing & Packaging
- 16 Key Performance Indicators used to measure supply chain performance
What will you get
- Conceptual understanding of all methods mentioned above.
- Understanding of Key indicators and how to calculate them with real examples.
- 135 Pages handout which is an asset for any Supply Chain Professional for lifetime.
- After successful completion of all the topics and Online examination Students will receive Certificate of completion (Students can download it in soft copy).
Managing Supply Chain Performance (Handout)
Evolution of Supply Chain Management
Concept of Supply Chain Management
Materials Management Scope and Objectives
Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing & Packaging
KPI of Materials Planning & Procurement
KPI of Demand Planning
KPI of Inventory Management
KPI of Distribution Management